New Samsung Releases

Luke

• 2 weeks later...

Just installed 1.0.71 awesome so far but a bit disappointing there isn't a "play all from here" for tv episodes to resume watching a season. Any chance of it being added in the future?

Just installed 1.0.71 awesome so far but a bit disappointing there isn't a "play all from here" for tv episodes to resume watching a season. Any chance of it being added in the future?

Yes but if you click play next up on the series screen it's basically the same thing.

This will continue the rest of the season playing each episode 1 after another?

Like I've gone into a season of a show and selected "play all" at the top, watched 5 episodes, stopped playback, then the next day want to play the last 5 episodes.

I know theres the "play next episode automatically" option in setting but I don't want that to be the default behaviour, just a resume of the "play all" from where I left only when I select it.

Edited by CarlM

• 2 weeks later...

The 1.0.73 USB download is up.

Additionally, 1.0.72 has been approved in the store for all Tizen models, so in the very near future once that launches, the stores will finally have a recent version available.

shocker

Additionally, 1.0.72 has been approved in the store for all Tizen models, so in the very near future once that launches, the stores will finally have a recent version available.

Any news regarding the world wide release?

1.0.72 has launched.

Guest JaysEmby

anything on the " large slow / hanging library navigation issue" yet or this never going to be fixed for people with large libraries of content  :unsure:

anything on the " large slow / hanging library navigation issue" yet or this never going to be fixed for people with large libraries of content  :unsure:

Nothing yet but it's actively being worked on.

Guest JaysEmby

That's great news @@Luke as really looking forward to this odd bug being fixed

Have just made multiple movie folders for now to get over the issue till fixed

iNfRaSoNiC

Hello guys, just wanted to support your project because I really like Emby on my Tizen Samsung TV.

Are  you planning to add the only two features that are missing ( in my opinion ) :

- subtitles offset option

- fast forwards - backwards to be more durable and to be able to fast forward using LEFT and RIGHT on the TV Remove ( as it should be )  ?

Thank you once again

iNfRaSoNiC

Hi, yes we are.

Hi, thank you mate, I am planning to go premiere once these are available because the functionality is crucial to me. 

• 2 weeks later...

This is resolved in the next update to the app. Thanks.

1.0.74 is up for USB download. I would suggest updating as this is a very important release. It contains performance improvements for large lists. Please try it out and report your experience. Thanks !

1.0.74 is up for USB download. I would suggest updating as this is a very important release. It contains performance improvements for large lists. Please try it out and report your experience. Thanks !

I seem to be having and issue where no posters are showing up under TV shows. It shows the correct number of items but I can't navigate in any direction and go only go back to the previous menu. All other menu categories are fine.

If I revert back to 1.0.73 everything comes back but as soon as I go 1.0.74 I lose TV show posters again.

post-193-0-86169500-1581739389_thumb.jpg

I seem to be having and issue where no posters are showing up under TV shows. It shows the correct number of items but I can't navigate in any direction and go only go back to the previous menu. All other menu categories are fine.

If I revert back to 1.0.73 everything comes back but as soon as I go 1.0.74 I lose TV show posters again.

Hi, what model do you have?