201 replies to this topic

#201 ebr OFFLINE  

ebr

Chief Bottle Washer

• Administrators
  • 44228 posts
  • Local time: 03:05 AM

Posted 18 January 2019 - 05:42 PM

Overall I love the new look. I'll join in with some of the others and say I'd like to see smaller spacing when not using card view. I'm sitting in front of my 65" as I type this, and in card view I can see 8.5 tv shows without scrolling. With card view off, I can see 7. That gap is just huge between posters. Everything else I think is a big step forward.

The spacing is in-line with all of our other apps and it is actually necessary when you remove the cards.  The removal of the cards and having text "floating" underneath them makes it much harder to take in the different items when they are jammed too close together.

• cayars and MRobi like this

#202 MRobi OFFLINE  

MRobi

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 217 posts
  • Local time: 04:05 AM

Posted 18 January 2019 - 05:46 PM

The spacing is in-line with all of our other apps and it is actually necessary when you remove the cards.  The removal of the cards and having text "floating" underneath them makes it much harder to take in the different items when they are jammed too close together.

Well when you put it that way it makes it hard to argue! LOL It does make sense, the floating text too close together the brain would read it like a full sentence that ran across the screen.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users