Question about seasonal themes

jachin99

jachin99

Not the end of the world but on the current stable version of emby server, I have seasonal themes enabled hoping to get a christmas theme but it doesn't seem to be working.  Is there something I am doing wrong.  The halloween theme worked fine but I can select that individually.  I seem to remember the same problem last year.  

paulsalter

Can the Christmas theme be given as an option for those that want it early (Same as Halloween one is available)

With 2 weeks to go, now is the perfect time for this theme (for me), as this is when i will be watching most of my Christmas movies

• Like 2

Can the Christmas theme be given as an option for those that want it early (Same as Halloween one is available)

I suppose it could if it existed :).

The web app currently doesn't have one for Christmas. 

daedalus

The web app currently doesn't have one for Christmas. Plus it would be too early anyway.

how cool would have been some sort of weekly "ascending" theme for 4 weeks of advent time till christmas

jachin99

I know Christmas can be really stressfull but I already decorated WMC, and all of my desktops. The Emby web app is all that's left.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest asrequested

I haven't got a Christmas theme at all!  Not on anything! The Grinch stole my Christmas :(

Edited by Doofus
  • Like 1

Sorry guys. I thought we would have had 3.6 released by now but that hasn't happened obviously. We just weren't able to get to this this year, but in all other years we've had seasonal themes, so hopefully this year is just one single blip on the radar.