Blank Screen LAN Web Portal

raidflex

raidflex

Some background on my setup. I have a Emby server running on  Freenas 11.2RELEASE in an iocage jail which has been working fine for a long time. This was setup with a standard iocage jail, not a plugin. Now all of my Kodi boxes have no problem connecting to the Emby server and I can watch content without issues. 

The problem is when I attempt to access the web portal over my LAN I am greeted by a blank screen with no errors. I have tried accessing the website from Chrome, Firefox and Edge and also from Linux, Windows, and Chrome on Android. The weird part is if I use the Emby app on Android I can access all the server settings, this is usually what I use to change any settings so I had not accessed the web portal in a while and this is why I recently noticed the issue.

I also tried reinstalling the emby-server pkg and this did not fix the issue. 

As you can see below I am greeted with a blank page on firefox, but the Android app works without issues. 

5c0af5f8ec431_emby.png5c0af613ac109_Screenshot_201812071720122

Edited by raidflex

Hi, very strange. What version of firefox is that? Can you pull up the browser debug console and see if there are any errors? thanks !

raidflex

Hi, very strange. What version of firefox is that? Can you pull up the browser debug console and see if there are any errors? thanks !

Well not sure what happen but looks like it fixed itself. I got home from work and now the web page opens without issues on multiple devices/browsers. 

I thought it might be a firewall issue while I was connected to my OpenVPN server while at work, but I just connected to it on my phone over 4G and I can still view the page without issue. So I am really not sure what happened between a couple hours ago and when I got home. 

Edited by raidflex