Always panding if sync internal or with windows

MagicThai

MagicThai

Hi @ Can anybody halp me pls,then i wana convert some fils to a smaler resolution (420p or so). but the jop is always pending, i wait about 2 days but nothing hapen. what is wrong.

MagicThai

Pleas help me out then i cant not convert internaly in asustor, to have multi resolutions from a movie. also i cant sync even download.

Edited by MagicThai

MagicThai

I just want to convers internly on the nas hhat i can download the converted file to an other devise. But it dosent work. I just push the butten to convert to the same folder like the original file. Then i tried to download it to a windows pc with the eccpect resolution 420p the original file i 1080p. Just tell me what iy wrong.

Hi there, sorry, I asked for an example along with the emby server log. can you please provide that? thanks !

• 2 months later...
khaledd6666

hen i wana convert some fils to a smaler resolution (420p or so). but the jop is always pending, i wait about 2 days but nothing hapen. what is wrong.

Edited by Luke

• 2 weeks later...
audreyspencey

Attempting to test the capacities of shield versus win10 as a server. So far I've been inspired with the shield. One thing that is by all accounts flopping however is changing over a video. Encased is the ffmpeg transcode log. Fill me in regarding whether you need whatever else.