IOS app Music Track Number Messed Up

RoyMiles

RoyMiles
Hi! Sorry to bother you again. When i use the Emby App on my Iphone today. All my Album that i already arrange the songs from 1 to last # songs in Track Number settings and also Lock every album was messed up. Their not in particular order now. But, on the Emby.Media website everything is fine. I tried to reinstall the app, sign back in, restart my server but still the same their not in particular numbering from 1 to highest track number which is not like before. Also, the repeat album and repeat single song is not working with the IOS app, but im not sure if its working on Android phone which i dont have. 

Hoping for your help again on this matter. Thanks & Happy Holidays!

RoyMiles

5c05a3ffd2199_Image1.jpg5c05a41250eeb_Image11.jpg

I even put a number in front of the filename on each songs but only the first 15 songs that is numerically correct and rest is not in order.

RoyMiles

its still the same after i tried refresh metadata and select refresh all metadata it messed up now the first 15 track number and gets worst. im already signed in as administrator at emby website. heres the screenshot.

5c05aae99de77_ScreenShot20181203at20819P

RoyMiles

Hi Luke, Sorry busy lately just saw your reply today. The problem also affects the web app signed in as admin or other account. I'm planning to move my music folder under the media folder where all the other library was. If that helps, Can you help me how to go about it, Including clearing cache if there's a need or other process to make the transfer like clean slate only just the music library folder i need to move. Thanks!

RoyMiles

yes i wanted to move the music folder on my server to the media folder where my movies folder and TV folder etc... are all located

blakkmaan

I got the same problem just for the iOS App. All titles are shuffled. The web app works well. I reinstalled the iOS App and pressed the „restore purchase“ button but no change. I got this problem since a few weeks. At the same time my premier acc expired. Do you force me to have premier in order to not listen to shuffled music???

post-362487-0-87327100-1544252972_thumb.png

Edited by blakkmaan

I got the same problem just for the iOS App. All titles are shuffled. The web app works well. I reinstalled the iOS App and pressed the „restore purchase“ button but no change. I got this problem since a few weeks. At the same time my premier acc expired. Do you force me to have premier in order to not listen to shuffled music???

What version of emby server?

Balthazar2k4

I am seeing tracks all out of order when downloading them to my iPhone.  They look fine on the server.  Has this always been the case?  Why would this be considered acceptable behavior?  If I wanted them shuffled I would select for them to be shuffled.  I am running 3.6.0.76 server and 1.6.8 of the iOS app.

I am seeing tracks all out of order when downloading them to my iPhone.  They look fine on the server.  Has this always been the case?  Why would this be considered acceptable behavior?  If I wanted them shuffled I would select for them to be shuffled.  I am running 3.6.0.76 server and 1.6.8 of the iOS app.

Hi, it's not acceptable behavior, however, you're running the beta server and we thank you for being a part of the testing team. The app simply requires an update to adjust to changes in the beta. Thanks !

• Like 1

Balthazar2k4

Hi, it's not acceptable behavior, however, you're running the beta server and we thank you for being a part of the testing team. The app simply requires an update to adjust to changes in the beta. Thanks !

Thanks Luke.  I'll keep an eye out for an update.

blakkmaan

Ok. Im moving away from emby. This issue is just that big for me that I can’t listen to my audiobooks. And i don’t got the Beta Server. No further support so.. Bye bye.

Ok. Im moving away from emby. This issue is just that big for me that I can’t listen to my audiobooks. And i don’t got the Beta Server. No further support so.. Bye bye.

Please try the next update to the app. Thanks !

Balthazar2k4

Updated the app and I guess all I can say is we are closer than we were before.  The listing is now in proper order visually, but when I go to play a track it plays a different one than what it is listed as.  So, it is as if it still out of order behind the scenes.  Think that is a worse situation than before though.  Now I don't have a clue which one is the real track I might want to play.

Updated the app and I guess all I can say is we are closer than we were before.  The listing is now in proper order visually, but when I go to play a track it plays a different one than what it is listed as.  So, it is as if it still out of order behind the scenes.  Think that is a worse situation than before though.  Now I don't have a clue which one is the real track I might want to play.

You mean when clicking an individual track on the album screen?