Play Next Episode Automatically Limit

germanicus

germanicus

It would be nice if we could set the limit to how many episodes will keep playing  before doing something like netflix (are you still watching?). I like putting on show's that I might have already seen but it's nice to go to sleep too, set the sleep timer, etc. With no limit the episodes will play all night which isn't desirable.

• Like 1

Hi.  Which app are you using?  I believe most of them already have a "still watching" feature called Runaway Playback Prevention.

germanicus

I'm using the web app and to be honest I haven't come up against this limit yet because I didn't want for it to just keep playing. Still though I've found no setting anywhere to set how many episodes to play before stopping.

germanicus

I run Linux so there is no native option for me. Browser is it. I hope this feature gets added soon to the web app.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
computerprep

@@ebr, Is this a setting that can be turned off, or can the limit be adjusted? I have one user who hates this. Everyone else I know loves it.

Edited by computerprep

@@ebr, Is this a setting that can be turned off, or can the limit be adjusted? I have one user who hates this. Everyone else I know loves it.

Yes, the app(s) have a setting.

computerprep

Yes, the app(s) have a setting.

Just to confirm... A setting to turn off runaway protection, not to turn off the autoplay feature?