New Statistics plugin

reggi

DarWun
3 hours ago, hackthis02 said:

Before you go remove and added series. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin. If I recall you're on the beta and had to revert to and older version.

Thanks @hackthis02. You are correct. I was sticking with v2.0.20.0 of the plug-in on the beta branch of Emby for the time being. With the new v2.1.x.0 releases the aired episode count doesn't work at all yet on Emby beta (i.e. aired episode count simply equals number of episodes in library for every series). I've been using v2.0.20.0 on the current Beta branch of Emby since it was released. Up until two days ago, the aired episode count on v2.0.20.0 was correct for all series. So it seemed like a no brainer to keep using it.

FYI I did uninstall the plugin and reinstall it. I had done that before posting about the issue. It didn't resolve the issue. I thought there might be a database corruption issue that removing a series and readding it would correct. But I no longer suspect that to be the case, for the reason below.

My primary Emby server is a Synology NAS. On it I allowed the Statistics plug-in to update to one of the new 2.1.x.0 versions. Because of the episode count issue I rolled back to v2.0.20.0 and have been blocking the update to a newer version since. But I also run Emby on Windows for testing purposes. On it I never allowed the update to the 2.1.x.0 version. It has been running 2.0.20.0 exclusively since 2.0.20.0 was released. The aired episode count inconsistencies are identical on both platforms for exactly the same series. On both, the inconsistencies only started showing up a couple of days ago.

Edited by DarWun

DogBronson
3 hours ago, DarWun said:

Weird. Not sure what could be causing this on my setup "out of the blue". There is nothing in the Emby log that looks out of place, and the downloaded en.zip files look okay. In the screenshot below the aired episode count for Life on Mars is okay, but for Lost, Lovejoy, and Magnum, P.I. they are way off. I'm going to remove one of the problematic series from the library and readd it to see if the count corrects itself.

Screenshot 2022-05-06 144726.jpg

I'm having this same issue but for different shows:Untitled.png.f3119f983f9aca048a872037ddac8fac.png

All of a sudden Curb Your Enthusiasm shows 417 possible episodes but there are only 110. It was fine a few days ago but suddenly changed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin, no good. I also have Lost in my library but it shows correctly for me, unlike DarWun, so the issue isn't specific to shows.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

Okay yes on BETA server with v2.0.20.0 plug I am seeing the same odd results on different shows.  Not much we can do until 4.7 goes stable for plugin dev to update plugin.  As everything currently works on stable release.  But there could have been something in the current beta releases the broke something also.  But do not remember what the last version it did not have this issue, maybe .35?

• Like 1

DarWun
10 minutes ago, DogBronson said:

I'm having this same issue but for different shows:

All of a sudden Curb Your Enthusiasm shows 417 possible episodes but there are only 110. It was fine a few days ago but suddenly changed. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin, no good. I also have Lost in my library but it shows correctly for me, unlike DarWun, so the issue isn't specific to shows.

Thanks for confirming I'm not alone in seeing this. And I just checked...Curb Your Enthusiasm just now showing 417 episodes for me as well. But Lost and a couple of other series that had this issue have now corrected themselves.

DarWun
43 minutes ago, Happy2Play said:

Okay yes on BETA server with v2.0.20.0 plug I am seeing the same odd results on different shows.  Not much we can do until 4.7 goes stable for plugin dev to update plugin.  As everything currently works on stable release.  But there could have been something in the current beta releases the broke something also.  But do not remember what the last version it did not have this issue, maybe .35?

I think it was around the update to 0.36 when I first noticed something odd with the episode counts. Unfortunately I don't check those stats enough to know with any certainty. Having said that, the oldest backup on my Windows server is from back when 0.35 was installed. So I'll restore that backup and do some testing.

• Like 1

DarWun
13 hours ago, DarWun said:

I think it was around the update to 0.36 when I first noticed something odd with the episode counts. Unfortunately I don't check those stats enough to know with any certainty. Having said that, the oldest backup on my Windows server is from back when 0.35 was installed. So I'll restore that backup and do some testing.

This morning all episode counts are back to normal. The TVdb plugin was updated last night. Not sure if that is somehow related.

Edited by DarWun

• 3 weeks later...
hackthis02

Before anyone asks, I've downloaded 4.7 and am starting work on updated the plug-in. More news soon.

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...
DarWun
On 5/23/2022 at 10:37 AM, hackthis02 said:

Before anyone asks, I've downloaded 4.7 and am starting work on updated the plug-in. More news soon.

@hackthis02The plugin just updated to v3.0.0.0, and I can happily report it seems to be working perfectly with the latest stable release of Emby (and with Beta 4.8.0.0 on my test server). The issue I'd reported on previously with incorrect aired episode counts on the 2.1.x versions is fixed. Scans complete much faster than with previous versions as well since it is using data that has already been downloaded. If I notice anything odd over the next couple of days, I'll report back.

Thanks for the update!!!

Edited by DarWun
  • Thanks 1

ChaoOos
On 11/4/2021 at 3:59 PM, hackthis02 said:

This is on my list. But I'm currently working on implementing TVDB's new API's before the ones I'm currently using get deprecated.

Hi, I do not want to push 🙂
I just wanted to ask what the current status is.
Have you made any progress?

The Update for 4.7. is very fast. Nice work.

hackthis02
1 minute ago, ChaoOos said:

Hi, I do not want to push 🙂
I just wanted to ask what the current status is.
Have you made any progress?

The Update for 4.7. is very fast. Nice work.

I'm guessing your referring to the odd resolution sizes? I'm currently working on that 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
Junglejim
On 24/05/2022 at 00:07, hackthis02 said:

One thing I found is if I enter a list say "User-based show progress" or any list then back out using the arrow to the general statistics page I loose the ability to scroll on that page. If I refresh the page with F5 it will let me scroll as normal.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before. Tested with Firefox and Chrome with v3.0.0.0 of the plugin.

Edited by Junglejim

hackthis02
3 hours ago, Junglejim said:

One thing I found is if I enter a list say "User-based show progress" or any list then back out using the arrow to the general statistics page I loose the ability to scroll on that page. If I refresh the page with F5 it will let me scroll as normal.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before. Tested with Firefox and Chrome with v3.0.0.0 of the plugin.

I think this might be an issue with Emby. As I've seen this issue with other plugins I use.

Junglejim
19 hours ago, hackthis02 said:

I think this might be an issue with Emby. As I've seen this issue with other plugins I use.

Ok no probs. I only use a few plugins so I've never noticed it before. All good a simple F5 gets you back on track. 😉

• 1 month later...
ChaoOos
On 6/20/2022 at 5:08 PM, hackthis02 said:

I'm guessing your referring to the odd resolution sizes? I'm currently working on that 

Thx 4 Updates, now it's working 🙂

hackthis02
17 hours ago, Przemek said:

Hello, I have error in EmbyStatistics plugin. 

Screenshot_2022-09-04-21-54-03-18_44afb15bb7fddf0c82da86f25534e5f4.jpg

Is this on the newest 3.0.2.3? Can you provide the emby.log file with debug logging enabled?

Hi, @hackthis02, on my unsupported Emby Server 4.8.0.8, Statistics version 3.0.2.3 wasn’t failing until 3.0.2.4 was made available.

Don't ask for log file, the log anonymizer isn't doing a great job. The failure is happenning while caculating movie quality :

2022-09-06 10:14:30.550 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities 'movie name'

2022-09-06 10:14:30.551 Error TaskManager: Error
    *** Error Report ***
    Version: 4.8.0.8
    Command line: \Roaming\Emby-Server\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
    Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.22000
    Framework: .NET 6.0.8
    OS/Process: x64/x64
    Runtime: Roaming/Emby-Server/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
    Processor count: 16
    Data path: \Roaming\Emby-Server\programdata
    Application path: \Roaming\Emby-Server\system
    System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
       at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.<>c__DisplayClass22_0.<CalculateMovieQualities>b__2(VideoQualityModel p)
       at System.Collections.Generic.List`1.FindIndex(Int32 startIndex, Int32 count, Predicate`1 match)
       at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateMovieQualities()
       at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
       at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
    Source: statistics
    TargetSite: Boolean <CalculateMovieQualities>b__2(Statistics.Models.VideoQualityModel)

2022-09-06 10:14:30.551 Debug TaskManager: Calculate statistics for all users Failed after 1 minute(s) and 40 seconds

Happy2Play

@magelo Does updating to 3.0.2.5 correct the issue?  As mine worked on .3 failed on .4 and works on .5.

Przemek
4 hours ago, Happy2Play said:

@magelo Does updating to 3.0.2.5 correct the issue?  As mine worked on .3 failed on .4 and works on .5.

In my case still don't work on 3.0.2.5.

hackthis02
4 minutes ago, Przemek said:

In my case still don't work on 3.0.2.5.

Can I get your most recent log file? 

hackthis02

I'm going to level with you guys. I'm not able to reproduce these errors you all have been experiencing. So, I've just been shooting in the dark in hopes I can figure out what's causing the issue(s).

Happy2Play
13 minutes ago, hackthis02 said:

I'm going to level with you guys. I'm not able to reproduce these errors you all have been experiencing. So, I've just been shooting in the dark in hopes I can figure out what's causing the issue(s).

Is there a way to know what item is causing the error?  

Are it does not appear to the with the last item as deleting Zero Days just removes that entry and still fails.  But as mentioned this failing system is primarily dummy media.  Think I have to downgrade to 3.0.0.0 to make it pass.

2022-09-06 23:20:50.923 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities X2
2022-09-06 23:20:50.923 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities X2
2022-09-06 23:20:50.923 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualities Zero Days
2022-09-06 23:20:50.926 Error TaskManager: Error
	*** Error Report ***
	Version: 4.7.6.0
	Command line: C:\Users\Media\Desktop\Stable\system\EmbyServer.dll -noautorunwebapp
	Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10.0.25193
	Framework: .NET 6.0.7
	OS/Process: x64/x64
	Runtime: C:/Users/Media/Desktop/Stable/system/System.Private.CoreLib.dll
	Processor count: 8
	Data path: C:\Users\Media\Desktop\Stable\programdata
	Application path: C:\Users\Media\Desktop\Stable\system
	System.NullReferenceException: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
	   at Statistics.Helpers.Calculator.CalculateMovieQualities()
	   at Statistics.ScheduledTasks.CalculateStatsTask.MediaBrowser.Model.Tasks.IScheduledTask.Execute(CancellationToken cancellationToken, IProgress`1 progress)
	   at Emby.Server.Implementations.ScheduledTasks.ScheduledTaskWorker.ExecuteInternal(TaskOptions options)
	Source: statistics
	TargetSite: statistics.Models.Configuration.ValueGroup CalculateMovieQualities()

2022-09-06 23:20:50.926 Debug TaskManager: Calculate statistics for all users Failed after 0 minute(s) and 3 seconds

But the last lines of a working system show this.

2022-09-06 23:17:54.830 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualityList Zoolander 2
2022-09-06 23:17:54.830 Debug Statistics: 1080p 0
2022-09-06 23:17:54.830 Debug Statistics: CalculateMovieQualityList Zootopia
2022-09-06 23:17:54.830 Debug Statistics: 1080p 0
2022-09-06 23:17:54.830 Debug XmlSerializer: Serializing to file A:\Emby-Server\plugins\configurations\Statistics.xml
2022-09-06 23:17:54.848 Debug TaskManager: Calculate statistics for all users Completed after 1 minute(s) and 48 seconds