I believe I found a bug in the people screen. If an actor doesn't have the overview populated the backdrop image does not display.
Steps to reproduce
1. Add an actor that doesn't match anything in IMDB
2. Add a primary image and backdrop image and save
3. Observe that the backdrop image doesn't show and you see a gray background
4. Edit metadata and add a couple of random laters to overview and save
5. Observe that the backdrop is now displayed
Bug seems to be that without an overview this tag is:
<div id="itemBackdrop" class="itemBackdrop noBackdrop">
And once an overview is populated it becomes:
<div id="itemBackdrop" class="itemBackdrop" style="background-image: url("http://zeus.local:8097/emby/Items/11676/Images/Backdrop/0?maxWidth=2498&tag=5e74aef844ef6f49141dd6d356178e57&quality=70");">
Edited by Rubbinio, 01 December 2018 - 10:40 PM.