Live TV Guide Changes in Emby Server 3.6

Luke

Senna

@@dcol, in other topics you got a lot of leads for your "problem"

When you don't do anything with it, it's your problem.

• Like 1

Tried all of them. None had the features I need except iptv-epg.com and another paid service. I was trying to find something software wise and non-subscription based.

@@Senna, instead of casting dispersion's, make a suggestion. I will try it and report my findings.

Edited by dcol

doffactory

Tried all of them. None had the features I need except iptv-epg.com and another paid service. I was trying to find something software wise and non-subscription based.

@@Senna, instead of casting dispersion's, make a suggestion. I will try it and report my findings.

Did you try http://webgrabplus.com/?

Spaceboy

Really, A bit abusive of a post. Man, I hit a nerve. You got some interest in that piece of garbage?

Gave it a valid attempt. Didn't work and didn't like the interface. Never showed any content and had errors pulling in some M3U streams. Had more difficulty than any other M3U program I have used. Not user friendly and a waste of time IMO.

look when you say you spent a couple of hours staring at a functionless window, if you don't expect to be laughed at, then you must come from a different planet from me.

I agree its complicated but when you exaggerate and make ridiculous statements then you should expect to be taken to task over them. if you call something a waste of time (and no, i have zero dogs in this race) then you should expect a similarly toned response.

never mind, ease your panties out of your crack and we can all move on

Spaceboy

i think you mean aspersions  :rolleyes:

notla49285

look when you say you spent a couple of hours staring at a functionless window, if you don't expect to be laughed at, then you must come from a different planet from me.

Just because somebody does something that you don't like or think is daft, doesn't give you the right to act like a dick and start getting abusive. If you haven't got anything constructive to say, then kindly shut the fuck up.

Spaceboy

Just because somebody does something that you don't like or think is daft, doesn't give you the right to act like a dick and start getting abusive. If you haven't got anything constructive to say, then kindly shut the fuck up.

right back at you bell for brains

i think you mean aspersions  :rolleyes:

Love the suggestion. Have to try that software. How about some constructive suggestions instead of insults. are you 12?

Edited by dcol

Spaceboy

Love the suggestion. Have to try that software. How about some constructive suggestions instead of insults. are you 12?

[emoji23]

@@Luke, please close this thread. The responses are getting out of hand. Nothing constructive here, just insults from immature users.

Spaceboy

@@Luke, please close this thread. The responses are getting out of hand. Nothing constructive here, just insults from immature users.

close the forum. dcol has his knickers in a twist

notla49285

close the forum. dcol has his knickers in a twist

Or just close your account for being an attention-seeking prick.

BAlGaInTl

Can I ask - I want to set up Live TV for the first time now on my server, can I sign up for Schedules Direct or is this now unavailable? Any ideas when 3.6 will be on stable release? I appreciate that development takes time but a little clarification as to where users currently stand would be nice.

I have a feeling that 3.6 is really close...

If you are new, and want to do live TV, I would just just skip to the latest beta and run that until it goes stable. I don't think I would spend money on SD right now if I didn't have to. I'm running the beta alongside my stable install and I haven't run into any major issues.

I think the release is imminent, but I'm not a dev.

• Like 1