Chronological Ordering

Fratopolis

Fratopolis

Is there a way to order movies in a collection the way you want them. Like marvel movies but not by release date or title but by when they take place. I am guessing this would need to be a new feature request if there is no current way to do this.

FrostByte

I created a Marvels playlist and finally got it to reorder correctly by dragging and dropping.  There's just some sort of madness to it. 

The best option would be to add them to the playlist in the chronological order you want them.  However, if you end up doing something like replacing a movie with a 4K version it becomes more difficult because it doesn't always stick when dragging a movie up the list and sometimes it's better to drag movies down to reorder.  There is definitely some sort of a bug in the reordering, but if you work at it hard enough you can eventually get it to stick

• Like 1

Spaceboy

I created a Marvels playlist and finally got it to reorder correctly by dragging and dropping. There's just some sort of madness to it.

The best option would be to add them to the playlist in the chronological order you want them. However, if you end up doing something like replacing a movie with a 4K version it becomes more difficult because it doesn't always stick when dragging a movie up the list and sometimes it's better to drag movies down to reorder. There is definitely some sort of a bug in the reordering, but if you work at it hard enough you can eventually get it to stick

yeah I gave up until @@Luke fixes the bug. Also we know that you can’t combine movie extras to recreate the mcu timeline in full
  • Like 1