Items not showing in their collection

DGMayor

DGMayor

edit: They used to be called collections, now it's media folder...so yeah, should be that items are not showing in their media folder..

Server version: Version 3.0.5211.41935

I recently started running out of space on my tv drives, so I added another, shared it, and added the folders to the various media folders that would use it.  I've done this numerous times over the years for different media folder with no issues.

One media folder that is on the new drive (Anime) shows up fine, no issues.

I added a folder called TV (K:\TV) that contains tv shows.   I have this on multiple drives  with no issues.  I added the UNC path to my TV media folder.  

fargo3.png

I moved a show to the folder a while ago but never really paid attention to it..   Last night I added a new show (Fargo) to the folder.  It shows up in the TV view on the server/MBT, but since it's not in a media folder, it doesn't show up in MBC.

Fargo1.png

As you can see, it shows up just fine.  It got it's metadata (however, it left the sort name blank, I added that myself).

Fargo2.png

As you can see on the left, usually when you click on a show and edit it, the left panel jumps to it's location in the media folder that it resides in.  Since it doesn't show up properly in it's collection, this doesn't happen.  There's no way to browse to the show on the left column, you have to go to the show (picture 1) and click edit.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/45741371/server-63533476680.txt

Here's the log where it's found and added (2014-04-19 20:45:45 is the first reference to the show).

There are currently two shows in this tv folder.  Both show up in the server, neither are showing in their respective media folder.

Edited by DGMayor

DGMayor

I feel like I'm being trolled...They're now showing up.  For days they were MIA and I did nothing to fix it.

DGMayor

@Luke 

Not trying to be a pest...thought maybe you skipped it because of my crappy title and the mention of collections (when I didn't mean collections!)