TVTunes not working with Emby for Kodi 3.1.44a

Centory

Centory

Hi, Emby Server version is 3.6.0.73, when i sync the themes with Emby for Kodi 3.1.34a, nothing will happen, no folder with the tvtunes.nfo file will be created in /storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.emby/library/.

When i downgrade to version 3.0.34, it works normally.

And is it possible in the future, when i have a new movie/tvshow, that the theme will also be automatically added to Kodi? It's irritating to sync every movie separately.

thanks in advance

Edited by Centory

Angelblue05

Provide your Kodi log containing the attempt to sync themes? And yes, it is something I want to support in the future, thank you.

Centory

Hi, also with version 3.1.35a it works not.

Now i'm back on 3.0.34 and all works normal with Server-Version 3.6.0.75.

And here is the log after resync with version 3.1.35a with native paths.

thank you

kodi.log

Angelblue05

@@Centory

Looks like the sync worked.

So we'll have to dig deeper. Are you able to access your Kodi directory > userdata > addon_data > plugin.video.emby > library. Open one of the tvtunes.nfo files and check the path to the file. Test it, does it work?.Let me know.

• Like 1

Centory

Themes from my old movies in the library works, but a new movie will not be added to the library. So, no folder with the moviename and no tvtunes.nfo will be created from a new movie.

Edited by Centory

• 1 month later...
Centory

Hi @Angelblue05 .This is only for info!

With Emby 4.0.0.0 and Emby for Kodi 3.1.39a it also works not.

The sync never starts, i think for me it's better to go completely back to version 3.5.3 and Emby for Kodi 3.0.34.

Edited by Centory

Centory

@Angelblue05

With 3.1.44a is it also not working, when i make a sync, all files (tvtunes.nfo) filled out with

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<tvtunes />
Edited by Centory
  • Like 1

I also have Problems with this. Server 4.0.0.2 and Addon 3.1.44.

I have deleted the libary dir with all the old tvtunes dirs and nfos and run an update.

He created 96 Dirs and says its complete. No error in Logfile.

But he must create over 200 Dirs.

Then i copy back the backup of the tvunes directorys.

All theme Files plays OK.

I think there is a bug in the update process.

• Like 1

Angelblue05

After some investigation, this is an Emby server issue. The add-on queries from Emby which item has themes, but when trying to retrieve the actual theme, it returns as there being no themes.

{u'SoundtrackSongsResult': {u'OwnerId': 0, u'TotalRecordCount': 0, u'Items': []}, u'ThemeSongsResult': {u'OwnerId': 30029, u'TotalRecordCount': 0, u'Items': []}, u'ThemeVideosResult': {u'OwnerId': 30029, u'TotalRecordCount': 0, u'Items': []}}

@@Centory

Can you confirm you are following this here? https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Theme-songs-&-videos

I will test on my side. I don't think I have one for movies.

Edited by Angelblue05

Centory

Yes, i have my themes sorted like

/Movies
   /Home Alone (1990)
      homealone.mp4
      /theme-music
          song.mp3
          song1.mp3
          song2.mp3

I subscribe to this topic because today, with the release of the stable version of coreelec, I made a clean installation.

I installed the addons of tvtunes and emby and when I synchronizing the themes, even though it tells me that it was done correctly, it does not sound anything.

It created the folder "/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/plugin.video.emby/library/" with all library of Emby but only with the nfo attached, no more folders with the name of movies or tv shows.

if you need to do any more tests, here I am to try.

PS. I have tried putting the "theme.mp3" by hand. but it did not work.

tvtunes.nfo

post-232290-0-00037300-1549368714_thumb.png

post-232290-0-67569800-1549368758_thumb.png

• 2 months later...
Angelblue05

I know it's been a while, it fell lower in priority. but it is finally resolved with the next beta version of Emby for Kodi 4.0.17.

• Like 2

K1ng_Lear

I know it's been a while, it fell lower in priority. but it is finally resolved with the next beta version of Emby for Kodi 4.0.17.

Sorry, that I‘ve to ask again, but where can I get this plugin to play the tunes? I can‘t find a living sources.

Angelblue05

Sorry, that I‘ve to ask again, but where can I get this plugin to play the tunes? I can‘t find a living sources.

I’m not sure I understand your question. Can you try to ask it differently?