Hello. I found that I have a mkv file that plays properly on the Apple TV app when served from Emby Server 184.108.40.206 but fails with the "error loading content" error starting from 220.127.116.11 all the way to the latest beta 18.104.22.168 (I tested 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52). Attached are the ffmpeg logs generated in 184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11. I cleaned the logs directory before each attempt to play the file; the logs start from server start and end after either the playback error or after successful playback. The file plays fine in the browser regardless of Emby Server version.
Edited by cloudwindhk, 01 December 2018 - 03:36 AM.