Cannot find package

kosmasreth

kosmasreth

I think i found in beta search..what ever...thx for time.

Maybe you know what is better for ds218j plex or emby?with plex i have problem with some movies cant play in my smart tv because low cpu error i dont know 

solabc16

Hello @@kosmasreth

It can take a little while for Package Center to refresh, but your system is supported with many active users.

Make sure to follow the instructions here (https://emby.media/nas-server.html) and then the getting started guide here (https://github.com/MediaBrowser/Wiki/wiki/Synology-:-Setting-Up-Your-Media-Library-Share).

Any problems, just let us know.

Best

- James

Edited by solabc16

kosmasreth

Now i fix all settings i think.much better than plex.Plex cant play blueray movies.emby play all my files ;Only problem with some converted movies with subs inside cant see in movie. i see like ^%#!@!

Now i fix all settings i think.much better than plex.Plex cant play blueray movies.emby play all my files ;Only problem with some converted movies with subs inside cant see in movie. i see like ^%#!@!

Hi there, can we look at an example? Please attach the information requested in how to report a problem. thanks !

kosmasreth

admin the problem i see is other.i can show in only 1 user free in my tv ?in the same network?any player free when i am out of home and want to watch from mobile?or i must pay ?One more problem is no button to change movie from watched to unwatched.

One more problem is no button to change movie from watched to unwatched.

Hi, are you sure about this? Have you tried clicking the check  marks?

solabc16

Hello @@kosmasreth

That’s fine, your not expected to run this unprompted or analyse the output yourself - you would have been prompted and had to accept this instruction before the utility would have ran.

Best

- James

kosmasreth

listen.i want to play all my movies and blueray and 1080p i dont speak about 4k.i dont need this.as i say i want to play all my movies over lan to my smart tv.some movies many time to open it.maybe can someone help me to setup correctly?

and the second thing is i want some times looking from my laptop away lan network or from my mobile.what must to do.

kosmasreth

when i use plex more problems but the movies that i can play it i can play it and over app.plex.tv free ...here app.emby.tv you must pay..

kosmasreth

Look this for exaple now i have another problem.My language and my subtitles is more times in same folder with movie or is inside movie..now in this movie subtitles saw like china language i dont know what.

in the second picture is when i play it from pc5bfd8b190123a_46950104_732974430414271_2

• 3 weeks later...