Download media to progress %

chudak

I wanted to download some media from me emby server running on ubuntu 16.04 and see "Transferring 0%" (on iPhone and emby server sides) with no any progress.

Wonder if this is supported?

Thx

Edited by chudak

Maybe it does work, but status definitely does not reflect any progress and stays as  "Transferring 0%" (maybe just a UI bug)   

Hi, yes correct, we need to implement the status reporting. Thanks.

OK :)

Also I think "Upload speed limit (Mbps):" option is not true.  I set it to be 400 Mbps (on 1GB fiber) and it still limits up to 200.

Seems like a bug to me.  FYI

• 2 years later...
chudak
On 11/26/2018 at 2:19 PM, Luke said:

Hi, yes correct, we need to implement the status reporting. Thanks.

When when it will be implemented?

Extremely annoying 😓

There is progress display available on the download settings screen, but not currently in the manage downloads screen. It will be resolved in the manage downloads screen once we've overhauled it. Thanks.

chudak
6 minutes ago, Luke said:

There is progress display available on the download settings screen, but not currently in the manage downloads screen. It will be resolved in the manage downloads screen once we've overhauled it. Thanks.

I think downloads still aren't working well.

I remember I found a way how to manage and force downloads to work, but now forgot steps.  It has to be improved.

Hope you are with me. 

The app needs to be running in the background at the least. If you swipe close the app, then iOS will not start the background download.

chudak
1 minute ago, Luke said:

The app needs to be running in the background at the least. If you swipe close the app, then iOS will not start the background download.

I realize that.  My point is - downloads are simply not working well, as in "not working at all"

I'd be curious to poll people here who can make a statement - downloads work well .

• 1 month later...
FranciTheKing
On 7/7/2021 at 7:20 PM, chudak said:

I realize that.  My point is - downloads are simply not working well, as in "not working at all"

I'd be curious to poll people here who can make a statement - downloads work well .

Same problem here... Mostly my sync request stay in "ready for transfer" status indefinitely....

For me the feature isn't working well... Is there any detailed log to look up to see what happens in the app?

Thanks

Paolo

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/15/2021 at 12:22 PM, sh333222 said:

The same problem, is there a way to cancel the quality conversion and download the original quality only?

Yes, go into manage downloads, cancel it, then download again with the new options