Can't switch audio track while paused

troyhough

troyhough

You must stop the movie/show then go down to audio settings to change the audio track. It will not stick while the movie/show is playing.

Sorry I explained this backwards. I am unable to change the language when the movie is PAUSED. In order to change the audio track, the movie must be PLAYING.

Edit: I sent over the Logs at about 425pm CST. Tested on Smallville S1E4. User was Troy at the time.

Edited by troyhough

troyhough

You can switch the audio track during playback.

I realize that the option is there but it doesn't actually change. It won't change until you stop what is playing then repeat the actions. Then it sticks...

Hi.  Can we please look at a specific example as outlined in the topic he linked?

This feature is working so we need to get to the bottom of whatever is going on in your setup.

Thanks.

troyhough

Hi.  Can we please look at a specific example as outlined in the topic he linked?

This feature is working so we need to get to the bottom of whatever is going on in your setup.

Thanks.

I apologize, I was explaining this backwards. See 1st post. Logs just sent...

Sorry I explained this backwards. I am unable to change the language when the movie is PAUSED. In order to change the audio track, the movie must be PLAYING.

Okay, I'm not sure that is something that anyone has ever tried... :).

troyhough

And the information that was requested after you did that is...?

Edited to include specific info requested.