Change live TV channels

jeflatt

I'm probably just missing something obvious here, but is there a way to change the channel on live TV while watching live TV? Right now, if I want to watch a different channel, I have to go back to the Emby for Roku app and sort through the channel list to find what I'm looking for. Is there a way to just "surf" through the channels without tuning out and tuning back in?

• Like 1

mastrmind11

I'm probably just missing something obvious here, but is there a way to change the channel on live TV while watching live TV? Right now, if I want to watch a different channel, I have to go back to the Emby for Roku app and sort through the channel list to find what I'm looking for. Is there a way to just "surf" through the channels without tuning out and tuning back in?

I think either up or down/down brings up the mini guide,though I only use Roku a couple weekends in the summer so I might be wrong.

Edited by mastrmind11

pir8radio

Yea like mastrmind said, you have a popup guide, but there is no ch up or ch down function. 

Hi.  No, the Roku does not yet have the in-playback channel changer or mini-guide but they are both in the plans.

Thanks.