add external link redirection

z3ndra

Hello

Here is my request. I created a home page with a link that redirects to my server emby. And I would have liked to know if there would be a method to simply add a link in the logo at the top left of the server? I would like that as soon as a user clicks on it, it will be redirected to my external site. would you have a simple idea to incorporate this into the system files please?

I thank you in advance

• Like 4

• 3 months later...
Solamain

Sorry to semi-necro, but major +1 on this, as my entire family uses Emby and users Ombi to submit requests to me for new series requests so being able to integrate them through a link in emby would be great.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
troyscorer

+1 for this please, i have the exact same requirement as Solamain. I want a direct link on the emby media page somewhere that will link to my ombi installation so that members can request items or even a direct link from the movie / episode page that will allow them to submit an issue relating to that item. This would be very cool

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
firstlobster

+1 I to would love a link from the Emby gui to Ombi. A simple hyperlink would be more then enough.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I'd assuming this would only be used for web.  Have you explored Emby CSS in the settings menu.
You should be able to change the web pages using that and could likely work in a link or two.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...