No Folder View on Roku?

JeremyG

JeremyG

With Emby 3.6 i had issues with ny Mixed Content libraries indexing properly.    So i finally decided to change my main Movies libeary to be "Movies " instead of mixed content since there is now a "folder view"   Now i find that the folder view doesnt exist on Roku?    am i doing something wrong?

Also the mixed content libraries look terrible on roku.    i browses the folders correctly but the covers are like half the size of other libraries.

• 2 months later...

How much future do you need? I'm using emby on android and Chromecast. Im old fashion and only like folder views. It's now close to the end of January. Roku app it seems never get updated. I should of went with Nvidia shield android TV.

The future is now. Use the Emby Beta for Roku. We have folder view available in the last update. Thanks for your patience. Apologies for the interruption.

Happy2Play

The future is now. Use the Emby Beta for Roku. We have folder view available in the last update. Thanks for your patience. Apologies for the interruption.

Clicking the Folders tab crashes to the Roku Home Screen.  Tested TV and Movies libraries.

Don't know if debug log will show anything or if I did it right but sent at 11:56pm username Media. 

Only thing I see in the server log is this.

Line 25434: 2019-01-24 23:53:42.885 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://192.168.151.16:8096/emby/DisplayPreferences/folders?client=rokusg&userid=39a92daf6ac74f4eab5398838083fada. UserAgent: Roku/DVP-9.0 (299.00E04114A)
	Line 25435: 2019-01-24 23:53:42.886 Info HttpServer: HTTP Response 200 to 192.168.151.3. Time: 1ms. http://192.168.151.16:8096/emby/DisplayPreferences/folders?client=rokusg&userid=39a92daf6ac74f4eab5398838083fada

Beta 3.0.137 @@CBers version update

Edited by Happy2Play
  • Like 1

Well were getting closer lol. The beta crashes on going into folders as well as all other views. But it's beta and I'm happy to be apart of testing it. No way that I no of to access any logs on Roku.

The next update to the Beta will address the crashing. I apologize this was my mistake not anyone elses. Stay tuned we have a fix very soon.