Fire HD Tablet App, "My Downloads" does not appear when offline

markle88

markle88

I downloaded a movie to my Fire HD tablet through the emby App, but I am not able view it while offline. On my phone there is an option to go to "My Downloads" when offline, at the select server screen. This option does not appear on the Fire tablet app. Running App version 2.9.92 released 6/4/18.

markle88

So I uninstalled the version that is in the Amazon app store and followed the instructions for side loading Google play store. I then installed from the Google play store. This fixed the original issue, but now I can't download to the external SD card.

Edited by markle88

markle88

Yes I was able to but it appeared to be a old version of the app. It did not appear when I searched but I was able to install it from my purchased apps. I've uninstalled that version now and gone installed through Google play store.

micpiatek

All my downloads just stay in the Ready to Transfer state. This happens on both Android and iOS. I read that the task runs every 15 minutes but it's been sitting like this for at least an hour. I also tried manually trigger the Cloud and Folder Sync scheduled task and that did nothing. Any advice?

micpiatek

This is a Fire Tablet but with the Play Store on it. I am attaching a log file from my server. The transfers were started around 18:00. I also saw that there should be a log file in the Android folder on the actual device. I did not find a log in the folder that should be there.

• 4 weeks later...
Volfan6415

Just posting to say that I am also experiencing this on the fire hd 10 with the google play store beta version of the app. Any updates of things to test will to try. Running beta version of the server and happy to post logs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Volfan6415

Downloaded onto tablet. How do I grab a log from the app? Do I do that from the server or from the tablet itself?

I checked here: /storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.mb.android/files/logs

But there are no files under that directory? And actually there isn’t a logs folder?

Edited by Volfan6415

Volfan6415

I have downloaded the version @@Luke provided but don’t see where the logs are located as well.

Apologies. Please try downloading from that link later today and the build will have logging enabled. Thanks.

Volfan6415

@@Luke will do and is that the right location to look for logs once the new version with logging is downloaded?