No collection appears

Enrique1980
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

Enrique1980
No collection appears in the Android TV application.

The server and the application are in the same LAN, in the application for Android phones they do appear, using the browser they also appear, in the Windows application they also appear.

Any idea of the reason?

Enrique1980

"Main menu", "Movies". Then I have severals "Folders" on the top of the TV: All, Suggestions, Favorites, Collections, Genders, Search.

When I go to "Collections" an empty screen appear (see attached photo in spanish)

5bef1ab0d10cd_IMG_20181116_202542.jpg

Enrique1980
I just saw that in the application for Android phones and in EMBY Theater for Windows do not appear in Movies-> Collections but they do appear in "Main Menu" -> Collections. What a strange thing

Sorry, there must be some permission with the user admin, it works, but with the rest of the users it does not.

The collections that appear in "Movies" -> "Collections" are different for each user?

Enrique1980
In short, here are the results of my tests:

User "Admin":

- The collections appear in "Main Menu" -> Collections and in "Movies" -> Collections with all clients (Android TV, Android, Browser and Emby Theater)

"Normal" user:

- Android TV: The collections do not appear either on one site or on the other

- Android, Web browser and EMBY Theater for Windows: Collections appear in "Main Menu" -> Collections, but do not appear in "Movies" -> Collections