Regarding payment for the app

Etas

Hi,

I've just started to use EMBY and have question related to the payment for the app. EMBY server is running on my Synology NAS and client application is installed on Sony TV with Android OS. On Sony TV a gmail account is set, but that account doesn't have credit card assigned due to safety reasons. For purchasing apps I'm using different gmail account. Question: if I purchase app with different account (which is not set on TV), how can I bind/assign my purchase to another gmail account which I'm using on TV?

lapoigne

If you pay for premiere, you have just a key to paste on server config.

No payement is needed for clients apps. The features are unlocked on client at connection to the server.

The server limit connection for 15 clients.

Hi.  If you are just trying to purchase the app unlock (instead of Premiere) then you will have to have purchase ability on the Google account in use.

Premiere, however, will get you a lot more and you can purchase directly from our site.

Feature Matrix

Hi.  If you are just trying to purchase the app unlock (instead of Premiere) then you will have to have purchase ability on the Google account in use.

Premiere, however, will get you a lot more and you can purchase directly from our site.

Feature Matrix

I just want to purchase the app unlock. If I specify credit card information during purchase and remove credit card details after it, will the EMBY app be working or app should always see that credit card is assigned even if it was purchased?