JrD

So it would be nice if we could choose to hide libraries from the top instead of being forced to see it. See like in my case I would like to have movie collections and playlist but without them appearing on the top in libraries. And I was thinking that it would be a nice feature to be able to hide them if preferred because you can already access them from other areas. For examples for playlist you can just go under the music library and tap on playlist, or the collections is under movies. I'm not saying to completely remove them but to give the option to hide them. That would be a feature I would like to see in Emby

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
diego.rivera

Hi, you'll be able to do this with the next release. Thanks.

Hi!

Any estimates on when this release will arrive and what version number it will have? Just so I know what to look for ;)

Thanks!

diego.rivera

Then how does one go about hiding things? I'd like to hide the "TVHeadend Recordings" ... err... "library".... how do I do that? Believe me I've been lookin' ... :)

Nevermind...found how to do it in the web UI.... :P

Was looking in the wrong place(s)

...can you tell me where to find this? Cheers

diego.rivera

Main UI (via a Browser, couldn't find a way to do it via the Roku or Android apps) -> Settings (NOT Server Dashboard!! This is where I originally went wrong!) -> Home Screen 

You'll see a list of all your libraries, and each one will have a "Display in home screen" option - just uncheck that option and you're set!

Main UI (via a Browser, couldn't find a way to do it via the Roku or Android apps) -> Settings (NOT Server Dashboard!! This is where I originally went wrong!) -> Home Screen 

You'll see a list of all your libraries, and each one will have a "Display in home screen" option - just uncheck that option and you're set!

Cheers. Much appreciated. I'm new to Emby (from Plex of course) and really liking it, but some of the navigation around settings etc., is a bit bewildering  

Well the server will have settings, and then the apps will have settings that each user can set. This is an example of that.