XBMB3C feature suggestions

tube82

Vidman

Another thing I just notified is that items listed the active movies and active episodes widgets will always start from the beginning when selected....when you would think the action should be to resume.

Edit:

Sorry I should mention that I'm using the modded confluence skin if that makes a difference.

Edited by Vidman

im85288

Another thing I just notified is that items listed the active movies and active episodes widgets will always start from the beginning when selected....when you would think the action should be to resume.

Edit:

Sorry I should mention that I'm using the modded confluence skin if that makes a difference.

Can you post this is the confluence thread section? Otherwise it will just confuse this particular thread...cheers.

Vidman

Can you post this is the confluence thread section? Otherwise it will just confuse this particular thread...cheers.

Will do....I wasn't sure if it was a xbmb3c issue or a skin issue
  • Like 1

Vidman

I don't think your 'back' issue is related to this.

These are the available sort orders:

Album, AlbumArtist, Artist, Budget, CommunityRating, CriticRating, DateCreated, DatePlayed, PlayCount, PremiereDate, ProductionYear, SortName, Random, Revenue, Runtime

'SortName' is the default - the server is usually good about making this appropriate for the type of folder you are viewing - we typically do not override it in the client - but I can if everyone agrees PremiereDate is better for Seasons.

@@Luke - comments?

xnappo

I didn't think it was related either but I thought I'd let you know about another possible bug:)

jose

I have been using this app for a while and i really like it. But the thing is i have been traveling a lot and this app works only when you are online.

Would it be possible to add an option to download/cache a episode/season/series/movie for local playing from the same app? I know i can move the actual file to a local path and have xbmc read from there but it would be awsome i could just check a file while browsing it and the app started the download. 

Thanks for all the great work.

im85288

I may be wrong, but I think in this case you would be better off having a local MB3 server for those occasions when you take the laptop away. Offline synch is probably something better suited to mobile apps such as the iPad/Android versions rather than this addon where the whole point is to replace the need for a local xbmc library. 

xnappo

Being able to filter movies would be awesome! Like; Genres, Year and Actor.

It is in the context menu. 

xnappo

• 2 weeks later...
goibe

Thanks for this great plugin.

Suport for cu lcr lyrics would be nice!

Thanks.

Edited by goibe