Subtitle Sites - Supported and Requests

abescalamis

izzy198888

TITLOVI.COM within a month or I'm canceling my Premium subscription and moving to Plex. Opensubtitles sucks. TITLOVI.COM even has better and clean English subtitles.

• Haha 1

beckfield

Rumor has it that titlovi.com may be shutting down this month.  It would be hard to justify putting in the work to add support for it now.

By the way, Plex doesn't support it either.

• Agree 1

LeidenSpain

Hi,

TheSubDB works? I think is down.

If the website is closed, I think the ideal is to delete the plugin to avoid confusion and problems.

Regards,

• 3 weeks later...
izzy198888
On 1/13/2024 at 12:09 AM, beckfield said:

Rumor has it that titlovi.com may be shutting down this month.  It would be hard to justify putting in the work to add support for it now.

By the way, Plex doesn't support it either.

Titlovi.com is not shuting down https://titlovi.com/clanci/8875/ostajemo-online/

Yeah, but I don't have to pay anything on Plex. 

izzy198888
1 minute ago, Luke said:

Don’t you want a personal media server and not one that puts your information into the cloud?

Look I practicly only use Emby from home. My PC is connected to my Samsung tv and I like using the Emby app on my Tizen with remote. If I had a android tv , I would use KODI which has much more better options for downloading subtitles, including titlovi.com. 

All I wanted from Emby was the ability to crop videos on Tizen, but I was told that was not possible. Only other thing I wanted was titlovi.com to be added as a subtitle download option. Still not happening to this day.

izzy198888

And you forgot to put in the description on the first page that Titlovi.com has English subtitles also.

• 2 months later...
umekzg
On 2/2/2024 at 10:33 PM, Luke said:

Don’t you want a personal media server and not one that puts your information into the cloud?

It's a shame that a paid service can't integrate titlovi.com.

It's on the list for 5 years now....

Why wasting time and comfort and money on something that's not going to happen?