Can't play external subtitles

maximilianh75

maximilianh75

Yes, I can select the subtitle. But never appear in the screen at difference of web browser that the subtitle can be selected and appear in the screen.

But when i select internal subititle that inside the strm file work fine

maximilianh75

Can you provide an example? Thanks.

Yes, I can select the subtitle. But never appear in the screen at difference of web browser that the subtitle can be selected and appear in the screen.

But when i select internal subititle that inside the strm file work fine

I add some Screens to example it

5bdf560f43268_CaptionSelectable2.jpgThis first it's from Emby Theatre, the sub is detected, selectable but not working (not display the subs in the screen)

5bdf56645618a_BrowerOkVersion.jpg

The second one is from browser player, in This example I can select the subtitle and work

Edited by maximilianh75

maximilianh75

Can you please provide example content? thanks.

Please can you say me exactly what is example content for you?? Because I don't understand what you need to know

What ever i try to be clear and i upload this 20 sec video to try to example the situation

https://uptostream.com/gkzbmee7zzl2

Edited by maximilianh75

maximilianh75

He needs to be able to play the video that has a problem.

How about, I tell you, I only use strm type files and so all the subtitles that are external, not internal. It is not a particular case but in all cases it does not work The form of connection of server is remote and as I said previously in the browser player of chrome firefox and edge work perfectly

This is an example content for the problem show up in this video

https://uptostream.com/gkzbmee7zzl2

Edited by maximilianh75

Ok this has nothing to do with the app but it just happens the first time you play an strm with external subtitles. The first time, the pre-playback selections will not work. After that, they work. We'll look into it. Thanks.

maximilianh75

Ok this has nothing to do with the app but it just happens the first time you play an strm with external subtitles. The first time, the pre-playback selections will not work. After that, they work. We'll look into it. Thanks.

I not refear the selection, I refear that not appear in the screen, not working

maximilianh75

Please see my previous response. Thanks.

Luke, when you can, please take a look to the way you construct the path to communicate with subtitles in remote connections.

I make a test in a local server that i have for testing and i success watch the subs printing in the screen. in local connection work fine.

Thanks and sorry for bother you

Edited by maximilianh75

maximilianh75

Works fine in my testing.

Thank you very much. I re test in my testing server with remote and work, something is wrong with my vps server. I will test re constructing db

maximilianh75

Works fine in my testing.

OK , I do a clean install of server and i can't success. By the way i found that no matter what i do if I use emby theater in the same machine that i have the emby server i can watch the subtitles if not I can't.

Any clue???