I cannot connect to my own server...

jex01

Hi, I'm having trouble to connect to my own server, and I did removed my self so I thought will be easier to reconnect if i added my self again, but not which is ridiculous ! this is what I see on my screen  any advice would be nice..

This site can’t be reached

localhost refused to connect.

ERR_CONNECTION_REFuse 

Connection Failure
We're unable to connect to the selected server right now. Please ensure it is running and try again.
              Connection Failure
We're unable to connect to the selected server right now. Please ensure it is running and try again.

EODCrafter

What's your Local IP? try 192.168.1.XXX:8096 and try again..... WIN + R + cmd type $ipconfig shows it.......

Ok I explain one more time, I did removed my self to be added again I thought will be easier to solve this issue, and now I cannot even added my self to my own local PC server, yes I have emby app downloading to my PC and I cannot open local server it's make sense? I don't understand you when you talking about emby server open what open ? Can you talk little bit more clear. I have Plex doesn't do this I don't get it why this emby has to be so difficult????

I can see my emby main page but I cannot manage the server and I cannot add my server back. My friend is invited me so far is work but mine.

Not mine. If I'm trying to add my home server by ip address doesn't work. Just connection failed. When I get back to my PC I can sen you picture what I'm talking