List.js limit still 300

montec07e

montec07e

Just updated to 3.5.3.0, and the usual (for me at least) issue of lists being limited to 300 came up again.  This has happened, and expected, with every update since pagination was replaced with the "continuous scroll" or whatever it's called.

As described in the thread "Live TV - Movies,Shows etc - have no pagination - 3.3.3.0", I've been going in and manually editing the list.js file and changing the limit from 300 to 1500.  Has worked fine -- although, not sure why this still hasn't been fixed.

Except now after installing 3.5.3.0, when I edit value, I end up seeing nothing displayed under Programs/Shows except "Filter" and "..." which I cannot even click on.  Re-editing the list.js file back to 300 still shows nothing under Programs/Shows.  Only after I reinstall Emby (either 3.5.3.0 or 3.5.2.0) do the show start showing again, but still limited to 300.

I have recently installed an SSD cache, and I'm wondering if that's why changing the limit doesn't seem to be taking effect, so I'm currently flushing that cache (disabling Cache Acceleration) to see if that changes anything (it shouldn't, but... who knows).

Is anyone else still being limited to the first 300 items in the Programs/Shows or Programs/Movies, or is it just me?

UPDATE:  Turning off Cache Acceleration didn't help.  Still limited to 300, or if I change the value in list.js I get nothing showing in "Programs/Show" or "Program/Movies".  Hmm..

Looking in the logs, is this the request from my browser to view one of those pages, and does it not show the limit being 300?

2018-11-01 09:11:02.080 Info HttpServer: HTTP GET http://xxx.xxx.x.x:8096/emby/LiveTv/Programs?UserId=a8af7e74ef614702abb3575910aed3bf&StartIndex=0&Fields=ChannelInfo%2CPrimaryImageAspectRatio%2CPrimaryImageAspectRatio&Limit=300&HasAired=false&IsMovie=false&IsSeries=true&IsNews=false&SortBy=StartDate%2CSortName&SortOrder=Ascending&ImageTypeLimit=1. UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:63.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/63.0
Edited by montec07e

montec07e

Thanks, Luke!  Anything you need from me to help just let me know...

In the meantime: does anyone have any work around to get all the shows/movies to list as they did before I did the update this morning?

As of now, if I sort by name I can see TV shows A thru B (ascending) and Z thru T (descending).  Sorted by Air Date I can only see about 15 hours ahead for the current day and the last 15 hours a week from now.

Editing the list.js used to work -- not sure why it didn't this time.  Anyone else have a work around?

• 1 year later...