Halloween Theme

Nic0wyN

Hi,

how to remove the halloween theme, try to change config, in display preference on Emby server, no change on emby app. (have desactivate all option in relation seasonal theme, not working)
And can't find the menu in Emby app (disappear when i have change the grid)
(Didn't like the theme cause theme music continues playing even after the beginning of the video, must wait for the end of the music .... :wacko:)

Can you help me ?

(sorry for my english, french here :P)

Don't work....

Try restart emby server, delete and reinstall lg apps, changing to another theme... don't work too... pissed  :angry:

Edited by Nic0wyN

Change work on web app on http://tv.emby.media but not on LG App .......

I could change the grid on http://tv.emby.media and the grid has changed also in LG app and find the display menu on LG App, and when I try to change the theme directly on LG App, it does not work either, can you disable this theme please?

Edited by Nic0wyN

cookemandan

Same here on Samsung TV. I absolutely do not want this theme on my tv. I have it updated on the web app as well as iOS and the tv will not change.

Sorry you're right, my mistake. Since the LG app is not currently exposing these settings, I apologize but there's no way to disable. It will be over in 36 hours.

cookemandan

Can you for Samsung TVs as well? I know this is an LG tv thread but I would appreciate it if we could disable it since I have no need for Holiday themes

Can you for Samsung TVs as well? I know this is an LG tv thread but I would appreciate it if we could disable it since I have no need for Holiday themes

Have you tried disabling this in the Display Settings in the Samsung App?  It should work for Samsung.  What model is your Samsung TV?

Edited by SamES