Latest Version

7illusions

jordy

go to the settings page and then to "permissions". the version  number is at the top

gcoupe

go to the settings page and then to "permissions". the version  number is at the top

Well, there's the rub - on Windows 10, there is no "permissions" shown on the Settings pane...

post-1131-0-02005900-1436190614_thumb.png

jordy

ah.ok. for some reason I haven't got that version yet.. the app store says i've got the latest version, but clearly i haven't?

FrostByte

Not sure if you've seen the other thread yet.  Latest is now .325 released this morning on the Store.  In Windows 10 you have to go to the dashboard to view the version until 7 gets it back in there somewhere

• Like 2

jordy

Ok guys,  got the latest version just now and the buttons that link to any part of the library that is designated as "Home Videos" are still not working from the home page. they do however work from other pages.

Thanks

Happy2Play

Ok guys,  got the latest version just now and the buttons that link to any part of the library that is designated as "Home Videos" are still not working from the home page. they do however work from other pages.

Thanks

I have the same issue for music.  But I know it has something to do with view styles, since if I enable styles the button functions but unchecked it doesn't.

jordy

One more thing, the Collections page is not populated.

559b30100852d_Homemenu.png

selecting "Collections" from the main menu shows a blank page with the title "allcollections". However, if I select "Folders" I can access the collections through that page just fine.

thanks

Edited by jordy

jordy

I have the same issue for music.  But I know it has something to do with view styles, since if I enable styles the button functions but unchecked it doesn't.

where do you change the "styles"? I haven't seen that setting yet.

Happy2Play

where do you change the "styles"? I haven't seen that setting yet.

In My preferences on server.

559879437a5a8_preferences.jpg

jordy

OK ta. Will check it out.

EDIT:

You are correct, unchecking "View Styles" for Movies fixes the blank page for collections. BUT it does not change the issue for "Home Movies" buttons not working on the home page.

Edited by jordy

AdrianW

Is the progress bar that shows on episode thumbs supposed to look like each image has had a light line drawn over it?

Episode one here is partially watched, but all the others are totally watched - I think the progress bar should appear on partially watched episodes only. And preferably at the base of the image instead of across the middle.

MZBZO5K.png

Edited by AdrianW

AdrianW

Problem with collections

I have a large manually created collection (TV shows that my son and I watch together) - this contains 54 different series.

The collection view scrolls vertically - but when pressing down arrow to navigate to the lower entries the selection box goes off the bottom of the screen without any scrolling occurring until I get close to the bottom. Once I've reached the bottom, a single up will cause the scroll bar to jump right to the beginning causing the selection box to be off screen again.

Edited by AdrianW

AdrianW

I have a large list of TV series and movies - if I scroll all the way to the right and enter into a movie or series and then back out, the list has scrolled back all the way to the beginning.

Is it possible to get the selection box to stay on the movie or series that I'd previously selected?

• Like 2

AdrianW

I have some nested folders where I've used square images for folder.png - these are showing up stretched to regular poster dimensions. Any chance of getting these to display square instead.

559e96ac1dd42_Screenshot18.png

Here are some of the same images from the Web UI shown unstretched:

jSwnPhf.jpg

Edited by AdrianW

AdrianW

Any chance of getting the mediainfo icons displayed on the details page somewhere?

e.g. As seen in EMC:

559f9c74b67ed_mediainfo.jpg

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
pt1xoom

I'm sorry if I missed this somewhere, but does this only work on the local network?

I've install this on my work computer, but I don't see where to set the server name.

Thanks.

jfarre20

All of my 8.1 machines can suddenly no longer launch the Emby app. The app opens to the splash screen then closes after a few seconds.

Event logs report that a generic exception has occurred, 

Activation of app 436337Illusions.com.MediaBrowser_77hd5e1v1hqs4!App failed with error: The remote procedure call failed

Faulting application name: MediaBrowser.exe, version: 1.0.5704.26315, time stamp: 0x55cdef08
Faulting module name: combase.dll, version: 6.3.9600.17415, time stamp: 0x54503d84
Exception code: 0xc000027b

Fault bucket 133184665867, type 5
Event Name: MoAppCrash
Response: Not available
Cab Id: 0

Problem signature:
P1: 436337Illusions.com.MediaBrowser_3.4.2.338_neutral__77hd5e1v1hqs4
P2: praid:App
P3: 1.0.5704.26315
P4: 55cdef08
P5: StackHash12_ba9
P6: 0.0.0.0
P7: 00000000
P8: 80004005
P9: 0
P10: 

I cant find any other logs that would be useful. 

Edited by jfarre20
  • Like 1

7illusions

Seems to be a store issue. A new version is coming very soon. Hopefully this fixes it.

marcelovz

Same problem to me in Windows 8.1 Pro x64.

After update from windows store (today) The app opens to the splash screen then closes after a few seconds and keeps opened in taskbar but dont work.

I hope that the developer fix this issue because it's a paid app.

We waiting for a solution.

Thanks

marcelovz

Seems to be a store issue. A new version is coming very soon. Hopefully this fixes it.

After update from windows store (today) The app opens to the splash screen then closes after a few seconds and keeps opened in taskbar but dont work.

Thanks

FrostByte

Thanks

7illusions IS the developer :)  Believe me he's working hard at it, just has a few things to iron out.  Should be soon

• Like 1