See current recordings

Relle1

I have the $5 in home network with emby. I noticed that whatever I'm recording, can be clicked on, by another user, on his or her device, and can be viewed within that device as it records. Does this happen in the $45/75 emby packages? I only allow the recordings by other user because of the collections section, since so much of my recordings are placed there.

Hi, you can control what libraries that user has access by editing their user permissions. Please let us know if this helps. Thanks.

You didn't answer my questions. I know I can allow access to certain libraries. However, in order for the users to view anything in the collection section,that was recorded, you have allow access to recordings. My main concern is if that occurs on the 45/75 devices packages?

It won't change by selecting another premiere plan

I know this doesn't seem like the answer, but this is the answer. They see it because they are granted access to the library that the recording belongs to.

Since this is the case, if a user clicks on the recording, will that count as another 1 of my streams? Making it 2 streams being used? Or is it viewed as 1 stream that's recording?