Display Mode

kbeck

All was fine then had a freeze up and had to end the program and suddenly my display is all messed up.

Have Emby Theater on a desktop connected to a wide screen tv. Display mode is set to desktop. The My Media section is 1 long horizontal string off the right of the screen.

Have logged out of Emby and back in. Restarted the server. Restarted the computer. Checked the user settings for Display.

Edited by kbeck

Change it to TV mode

That makes it like 10x normal size. Plus it does nothing to the long horizontal bar.

It is by design.

Then why did it work fine until yesterday, and still has 5 rows on my other computer?

Now it seems the 2nd computer has this view also. Great.

Edited by kbeck

arrbee99

Yeah. It just did. This totally blows. Thanks for screwing up a perfectly good setup. Leave it the hell alone.

Sounds the same as was done on the web page when absolutely no one asked for it for no good reason.

• Like 1

SikSlayer

Sounds the same as was done on the web page when absolutely no one asked for it for no good reason.

Getting REAL tired of these stupid changes no one asked for. I can't even change the mode because the option was removed. That's the part that takes the cake.

Why remove the option?