A few suggestions for elements related to Live TV

samuelqwe

samuelqwe

While the suggestions I am about to make are more for the web app than the iOS app, both platforms could be improved in these areas:

- When searching for live TV programs, they show up as both programs and videos. Essentially, they should only show as programs to keep it clear, and also to clean up the search. (Might be caused by the beta)

- When looking at a channel, you can see all the upcoming shows, however you don't know if they are new or premieres unless you click on a show. Those indicators should show up there, as well.

- Just like in the programs tab under the live TV section, I would like to see the currently playing program's progress on a channel's page. Perhaps, a bar could be added under the name to indicate progress?

- When adding a recording from a channel's page, the page seems to update and it recognizes a recording has been added (the context menu now shows "Manage Recording" instead of "Record"), however the red circle does not appear until after you back out and re-select the channel.

These are just a few things that would improve the experience. Some of these are minor inconvenience, but I will say that Emby's current offering is already very good.

EDIT: Forgot to say I’m on Emby Server 3.6.0.58

Edited by samuelqwe