LDAP Authentication Failure

Codeh

Hello,

I'm having difficulty authenticating via LDAP through the Roku client. I am able to authenticate through the web browser, and I am 100% sure that I am entering the correct password.

Attached is my embyserver.txt.

I noticed that when attempting to authenticate through the Roku a post request to https://connect.emby.media/service/user/authenticate is logged.

Emby Version 3.5.3.0

Roku Version 3.0.111

Roku Express+

Both Emby + OpenLDAP are running inside of docker containers.

Please help me debug this! Not sure how long my parents will go without entertainment!

Thanks

embyserver.txt

Hi Luke, I am using manual login (no emby connect), with a host and port that I can access from outside of my network.

Thanks!

Not knowing how LDAP works it would be hard for me personally to diagnose. It should just work if it just involves redirect and some cookies. Maybe there isn't cookies or headers being forwarded correctly? The roku is strict about those things and cross domain. Without knowing how LDAP works I am at a complete loss of what/where/how to help. 

Not knowing how LDAP works it would be hard for me personally to diagnose. It should just work if it just involves redirect and some cookies. Maybe there isn't cookies or headers being forwarded correctly? The roku is strict about those things and cross domain. Without knowing how LDAP works I am at a complete loss of what/where/how to help. 

Please see the issue I opened in our repository today. Thanks.

We don't have an ETA on the stable release, sorry. There are other things that are still in-progress and not ready yet. Thanks.