Bluetooth cuts out after working, requires restarting app.

edencorbin

edencorbin

I'm using emby to stream my music library, and I connect to a JBL Extreme via bluetooth (I get the same issue connecting bluetooth in my Honda Odyssey). Everything works the first time I play a song/album/playlist (including all the items in the album/playlist). However when I switch song/album/playlist from one to another it will stop playing through bluetooth. I can see in the emby app the song is playing, my bluetooth still shows connected, the song progress bar moves and the EQ style bars also move, however no sound comes out. To get sound again I have to quit emby (not minimize), disconnect from bluetooth, reconnect to emby and choose another song/album/playlist. Importantly to note, I do not have this issue in my built in android music player (Google Play via S9+), I also don't have this issue with emby through a web browser and non bluetooth source (like PC audio). This makes it difficult to use dynamically, which otherwise is a nearly perfect interface for playing my library. Look forward to any troubleshooting steps.

Edited by edencorbin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
edencorbin

Any progress on this? Has the issue been replicated. This is a real show stopper for my intended use, which is usually driven from Android, and often to play my music library. Can I provide any useful debugging information?