"No Compatible Streams..."

atomicmoon

atomicmoon

Attempting to catch up on the World Series, and my recording gives the,

Playback Error

No compatible streams are currently available.

But I can play my other recordings with no problem.....

I even thought, hell, I'll convert it to an .mp4 for now and mess with it later.....

Same issue.

I've read about a possible ffmpeg error with enabling, but most forum posts don't have the solution, it looks like the question asker just disappears.

I'm watching it now via VLC, but I'm more curious as what is causing this issue with only one video, and how I can prevent this in the future.

Attached is my server log, the issue occurs at, 2018-10-24 00:34:32.770

2018 World Series [New!] 2018_10_23_20_00_00 - Los Angeles Dodgers at Boston Red Sox - 1 - tv.mp4

2018 World Series [New!] 2018_10_23_20_00_00 - Los Angeles Dodgers at Boston Red Sox - 1 - tv.ts

I know I'm getting my money's worth on tech support through my premiere subscription and really appreciate all responses!

atomicmoon

At this point, my issue does not exist anymore.....

Which is nice lol, but does not allow me to elaborate any further, or attach any media.

I will consider this a temporary win!

I can't thank you enough for your support. We must be on similar schedules, as I have not waited more than 5 minutes for a reply. I will try not to abuse this lol

If this happens again, I will create a new post.

Out of curiosity, could the files have been conforming or processing still without any indication? I literally did nothing between posting my question, and then testing it once more after you replied.

Thanks for the feedback. It's really heard to say what might have happened without being able to dig deeper.