ERROR WITH ADDING 2ND SCHEDULES DIRECT LINEUP

compjd84

compjd84

IM GETTING THE FOLLOWING WHILE TRYING TO ADD A 2ND GUIDE FILE I TRIED USING EPG123 TO DELETE ALL LINEUPS AND IT SHOWS NONE AND MY SCHEDULES DIRECT SHOWS NONE ALSO BUT I GET THE OLLOWING ANY IDEAS

There was an error adding the lineup to your Schedules Direct account. Schedules Direct only allows a limited number of lineups per account. You may need to log into the Schedules Direct website and remove others listings from your account before proceeeding.

IM USING VADERS IPTV SERVICE JUST TRYING TO GET BETTER MAPPING

compjd84

schedules shows 0 lineups under my account but if i go too report a problem section i see the following

Please select the affected lineup below.

Select Zip Code Location Name LineupID Type   GBR United Kingdom (extended) - Cable GBR-1000193-DEFAULT SD-JSON   USA DIRECTV - Satellite USA-DITV-DEFAULT SD-JSON   USA DIRECTV Rochester - Satellite USA-DITV538-DEFAULT SD-JSON   USA Time Warner Cable - Cable USA-NY31666-L SD-JSON

and under my account I see this

SD-DD Subscribed Lineups:Add a new lineup   Report Lineup Problems  
zap2it.gif

You have no SD-DD lineups configured. If you use the legacy service, you should add at least one lineup.

Approved Apps sometimes offer SD coupon codes to encourage participation.
If you have one, enter it here:  

garyan2

Are you sure you don't see any lineups in your account with EPG123? Your snapshot above shows you have the maximum 4 lineups on the JSON server.

@Luke: I'm not sure how helpful that last sentence of the error prompt is. It is not possible to add/remove any JSON lineups from the Schedules Direct website.

garyan2

If you open EPG123, log in with your Schedules Direct account username and password, and click the [Lineups] button, what do you see?

The Schedules Direct website is saying you already have the maximum number of lineups allowed on the SD-JSON server.