ET on RPi - Musicplayer unusable because of album art

grl

Hi!

Installed the Emby Theater image for the Raspberry on a RPi3 with the official 7" Raspberry touch screen with 800x480 pixels.

Works almost out of the box and makes a nice music box with touchscreen.

But there is one problem: If there is some album art displayed it overlays the buttons to operate the player and you can't stop, scroll forward, inc. oder dec. volume and so on - all you will see is the image displayed. The buttons seem to stay in the background because something happens when touching on it - but you have no possibility to see which button you will touch...

Is there any way to switch that images off for the player?

I'd love to keep the images itself as I use emby on different devices which work like a charm...

regards

Lukas

Hi, at this point the app isn't' really made for a resolution that small. It's something we can look at improving in a future update to the app. Thanks !

Thanks.

Just a hint: for playing music albums without any artwork work pretty good - so the easiest option would be making the artwork removable for the player.

Even tried playing some videos (although I don't need that on that box) - worked and was usable as well...

regards

Lukas