please add the proper epg guide

mypanasonic

vdatanet

Luke and the team really do an awesome job of handling the insane amount of requests for help that they get (I am one of those people who is probably a PITA for them, admittedly)  They do a far better job of addressing the concerns of the community than Plex does.

I have never questioned this, Emby is a great media server with a great team of developers, giving great support to both free and premiere users. The only downside is the playback capability of the Emby client for Apple TV.

• 1 month later...
waynepaulward

Is there any updates on the grid style guide the ATV app really needs it I find the current one not useable and having to look through the guide on my phone or just going direct to the channel to see what’s on [emoji45]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

waynepaulward

12bd943c4cfd8914be89a570979e93b3.jpg

I get the grid on my web os 3 but web os 3 is painfully slow - works but awful os!

Spaceboy

It’s by far the best emby app and the best powered device. Android tv is also easily the best implementation emby have done of live tv in any of their apps. I probably use the app for live and recorded tv in excess of 95% of the time

• Like 1

It craps all over the emby iOS app for Apple TV

There is no Emby iOS app for the Apple TV :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with the iOS app for iPhones, but indeed, the Emby tvOS app still needs a lot of TLC from the devs compared to other Emby platforms :mellow: 

• Like 1

waynepaulward

It’s great on iOS and all great on Apple TV just the guide in Apple TV needs changing to grid - apart from that it’s all pretty amazing it’s pretty much perfect layout on web os just a bit slow so I took a look and I cleared a couple of running apps and it’s just about useable now !!!!

vdatanet

It’s great on iOS and all great on Apple TV just the guide in Apple TV needs changing to grid - apart from that it’s all pretty amazing it’s pretty much perfect layout on web os just a bit slow so I took a look and I cleared a couple of running apps and it’s just about useable now !!!!

Not only the guide, there are many problems pending resolution for a long time:

https://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/73329-apple-tv-beta-open-issuesrequests-collection-topic/

waynepaulward

This is actively being worked on. Thanks guys.

Now that’s just awesome I’ll be buying premiere version then [emoji106]

waynepaulward

I’m in the test flight beta now so I’ll keep my eye on the guide - but apart from that the rest of the app looks very polished [emoji108]

EODCrafter

Now that’s just awesome I’ll be buying premiere version then [emoji106]

Don't get too excited, They have actively been fixing Live TV for Three Years.......

• Like 1

waynepaulward

Don't get too excited, They have actively been fixing Live TV for Three Years.......

ohh no !!

When it arrives it will be amazing [emoji6]

• Like 1

• 1 month later...