Please help ASAP

paulsavo

paulsavo
Folks can someone please help im havi g issues on daily basis now i get get any live channels to play im getting an error 'unable to tune to channel at this time there may not be any tuner available'

however this is not the case the channels are playing on perfect player, plex, ssiptv and other software 

im a premium subscriber but seriously going have to consider alternatives as for no reason at all this has stopped working but was ok as of yesterday i have sent server log from shield at 1.27pm server called Paul and i have clicked on number of channels prior to sending, i have also attached web app log 

Log (1).txt

Hi.  You do know that the Android version of the server is just in beta, correct?

It may not be ready to power your production environment yet.

This looks to probably be a network configuration issue of some sort (which could be complex in the Android environment as well):

MediaBrowser.Model.Net.HttpException: Error: ConnectFailure (Connection refused)

• 1 month later...
paulsavo

Hi folks Im a premium subscriber and I really like Emby and there are alot of features that are great, but my main reaseon for a server is live tv and i think emby is just a good bit behind Plex at the min, there are a number of features that emby just dosent have

1. removal of adverts-keep being told this is coming but still no sign

2. categories and grouping- same as above, i raised this few weeks back and loads people posted that have been promised this for well over a year

3.I like way in plex it automatically scans your guide for future sports/tv shows/movies and flags up events on over next few days

4.Recording is hit and miss, works sometimes others it dosent, Plex seems be on the ball and never fails for me

I just think Emby live TV is very basic and possibly ignored a bit compared to other features

As such im heading back to plex at least until emby catches up

thanks

paulsavo

Hi folks Im a premium subscriber and I really like Emby and there are alot of features that are great, but my main reaseon for a server is live tv and i think emby is just a good bit behind Plex at the min, there are a number of features that emby just dosent have

1. removal of adverts-keep being told this is coming but still no sign

2. categories and grouping- same as above, i raised this few weeks back and loads people posted that have been promised this for well over a year

3.I like way in plex it automatically scans your guide for future sports/tv shows/movies and flags up events on over next few days

4.Recording is hit and miss, works sometimes others it dosent, Plex seems be on the ball and never fails for me

I just think Emby live TV is very basic and possibly ignored a bit compared to other features

As such im heading back to plex at least until emby catches up

thanks

@paulsalvo, i have not removed your topic. I have simply merged them together as they were discussing the same thing.

Please keep in mind that you are currently evaluating Emby Server on Android, which is still only in testing (beta) stage at this point. 

We're happy to help. Thanks !