Pin a Link to Beta Server for Android

EODCrafter

EODCrafter

Every time I come here to see if there are any new updates for Beta Android Server I can't find the Link. @@ebr Can you please Pin a link? Sry if it's obvious.

Emby Server for Android

In the "Test" Area...Duh, Sry.....

Edited by ebr
replaced with proper link

• 1 month later...
jasonsimth

Every time I come here to see if there are any new updates for Beta Android Server I can't find the Link. @@ebr  Can you please Pin a link? Sry if it's obvious.

Emby Server for Android

In the "Test" Area...Duh, Sry.....

it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?
Edited by jasonsimth

it was working smooth on my android phone when it was running on android version 6.0.1 however as I have updated to android version 7.1.1 whenever now I am opening the app it only loads a blank screen on the start up and crashes after a while automatically. How do I fix it?

@@softworkz

This is about Emby _Server_ for Android, just in case you would be talking about the client app.

Please try a full uninstall (with removing all data ).

Then reboot (full power off, not just 'restart').

Then reinstall.