GIT version behaves differently from 0.8.5

tube82
Go to solution Solved by xnappo,

tube82

Just played around with a couple of views and skins and the covers look good, never a stretched thumb or missing image. But I realized that no background fanart is shown on season and episode views anymore. I could swear it was there when I tested the latest commit, but could it possibly be tied to those last commits? I get the fanart in tv series views, but it disappears in all season and episode views I tried.

Skins I used are Arctic, Aeon Nox, MQ5, Confluence

• Like 1

xnappo

Having a fast tester makes it a lot easier and more fun. So one more time: thanks!

xnappo

• Like 1

tube82

My pleasure. I really enjoy MB3, this plugin AND fancy skins. Helping out is a win-win for me.

Now that this seems to work pretty well: Do you have any further plans for the plugin or are you happy with its functionality for now? (maybe stuff for another thread) 

Edited by tube82
  • Like 1

xnappo

Well, I have actually been happy with the functionality for a long time now :)  It does everything I set out for it to do.

That said, if it is something fun to code or a cool function, I am up for adding more.  This image thing has been bugging me since day 1 though, so glad we got it sorted.

xnappo

tube82

I agree that the functionality is very good now.

Off the top of my head I do have two features I think would be nice to have, but I don't know if you would be interested in them or if they are even possible. I'll start a new suggestion thread.