Group - UnGroup Versions

swapnilsawant

swapnilsawant

I get an option to group versions.

But how do I ungroup the group version if required.

Unable to find any ungroup version option.

• 5 months later...

Hey there,

I know this was from a while back but I recently came across this same issue and eventually found the solution.  Select your grouped file (most likely from the "movies" section I assume) and scroll down to "Media Info."  Click the + and you should now have an option called "Split Versions Apart."  Click it and then the "OK" and they will revert back to their original state.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 years later...
quackpipe

Thanks for this, Solved my problem.

Hey there,

I know this was from a while back but I recently came across this same issue and eventually found the solution.  Select your grouped file (most likely from the "movies" section I assume) and scroll down to "Media Info."  Click the + and you should now have an option called "Split Versions Apart."  Click it and then the "OK" and they will revert back to their original state.

• 3 years later...
Cluttered

Is there any way to disable the group versions?

I am importing my iTunes library and this is a pain in the neck, I have to check how many files there should be, then see what the count in emby is and when the two differ I have to go through each one to find which need 'splitting'.

I'd much rather it left things alone and allowed me to manually group them if ever I found it necessary.

43 minutes ago, Cluttered said:

Is there any way to disable the group versions?

I am importing my iTunes library and this is a pain in the neck, I have to check how many files there should be, then see what the count in emby is and when the two differ I have to go through each one to find which need 'splitting'.

I'd much rather it left things alone and allowed me to manually group them if ever I found it necessary.

Hi, what was grouped that you're rather not?