Emby 3.5.3 Web Socket error

ddurdle

borygo77

Had this installed Luke but came back to 3.5.3. Hate the way 4.1 is sorting TV Shows... Can't say if 4.1 had same error.... never checked :( 

Happy2Play

This is my log right after restart..... Will you have a look what's wrong with it please ? 

Might not be related but you have a plugin issue since you have changed Emby versions as they are not compatible with previous version (upgrading/downgrading).  Unfortunately can't tell which plugins these are, so you will need to uninstall and reinstall plugins.

Error App: LoaderException: Could not load file or assembly

Happy2Play

Seen it in log and was wondering if you'll be able to solve it somehow :D

In 4.2+ it will handle server installed plugins better but all additional users added plugins will require manual intervention.  I use the Server Configuration Backup plugin so the plugin folder is backed up so I am able restore from backup if ever needing to do a downgrade version like this. I run the task to make a manual backup and rename the folder to that version and restore specific sections that were backed up.

5d290f740aae9_backup.jpg

Happy2Play

Does 4.2+ has fixed TV Shows sorting problem I had with 4.1 ? ;)

Sorry is this issue discussed somewhere?

borygo77

Well can't find it now as it was 2 months I've tried 4.1... There is some change in emby server 4 to folder structure causing mess in my library :( 

It's perfect in 3.5.3...

Happy2Play

Well can't find it now as it was 2 months I've tried 4.1... There is some change in emby server 4 to folder structure causing mess in my library :(

It's perfect in 3.5.3...

There were a lot of changes to folder detection in TV and Mixed content.  But you would have to go over your issues with some specific examples.  But I would do it in a new topic if you can't find a topic that applies.

There are some fixes in 4.2 for non standard folder structures, but there shouldn't be any issues in 4.1 with everything listed in the TV naming wiki.

• 2 weeks later...