Emby for KODI sync fails for movies

ddurdle

ddurdle

I'm having issues getting movies to sync.  I was able to get the TV shows to sync but when I try to sync movies, I immediately get an error in sync at 0% and asked to restart KODI to resolve.  I've tried several times.  From the log it seems there is a fault with the plugin.

I'm using Kodi 17.6, fresh install with no other plugins installed.  Emby server 3.5.3.  Kodi companion app installed on server.

Latest beta app as installed from kodi.emby.media repository this morning.

KODI log attached.

Is the log supposed to say {emby-server} in place of the hostname?

Keep in mind I've successfully performed a TV show sync.  Then I went to "add library" and added the "ALL MOVIES".

kodi.log

Angelblue05

Will post a new build shortly.

Edit: 3.1.30 is on the way with a fix. Your server is throwing a 500 error, so I just set it to ignore and move on.

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Yes, that's just the mask to hide sensitive info in log. It's using the address you see in the add-on settings.

• Like 1

ddurdle

Got past the 0% but I'm still waiting for it to complete.

Is there a way to exclude collections?  I selected the "ALL MOVIES" folder that doesn't contain any collections within it but there are collections enabled on the system.  But it is insisting on syncing the collections (boxsets).  I don't have group collections in the movies folder.

• Like 1

all good on the movie front now.

Couldnt help to notice you have .strm, you're storing your media on a cloud service?