Tizen app is not showing season episodes

skobkin

shadetree

OK, we noticed that playing movies will freeze at different times after the app update.

Perhaps all the beta server samsung patches are now causing problems?

@@Luke, you said that the 1.0.53 was for the 2016+ models

but I noticed that there is a 1.0.53 update for my 2015 J model.

Is this ok?

The 1.0.52 (that you fixed) is working well and I am just worried if the wrong version has gone on.

• 3 weeks later...
VicMoore

I have a Samsung UN55NU7100  Samsung TV and I have loaded the Emby app version 1.0.45, which is the latest Emby app available in the Samsung app store.   I am missing episodes for each season of each TV show. How do I get the 1.0.53 version of this app, which fixes this problem?  This version does not show up for my TV.

Vic 

FrostByte

I have a Samsung UN55NU7100  Samsung TV and I have loaded the Emby app version 1.0.45, which is the latest Emby app available in the Samsung app store.   I am missing episodes for each season of each TV show. How do I get the 1.0.53 version of this app, which fixes this problem?  This version does not show up for my TV.

Vic 

You have the latest released for your TV at this time.  As soon as Samsung is done testing and releases the update it will be available in the store.  What version of server are you running?  I thought 4.0 had a work around for this until Samsung approves the update.

VicMoore

I am running 4.0.1.0   I have never run one of the beta versions.  Maby I should try?  :-)

I appreciate the info. It was very kind of you to respond so quickly.  I will wait for the update.

Vic

Yea i've tried to fix this with workarounds in the server. Unfortunately it's going to require an app update. Thanks.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
Dodgy Bob

Hi folks,

Sorry for necro'ing this thread, but I've just realised I have this issue - I think its because I'm not running the Tizen app but instead ye olde Orsay app !?

Do others on the Orsay app have this issue?

I'm currently running v0.122 on my Samsung UA55HU8500 which also shows "updated" as 2018-10-11.

Help me Emby Admins, you're my only hope!!

Kind regards,

Dodgy Bob

We're trying to get this update pushed through the store, which has become a difficult process since officially they are no longer accepting submissions for the Orsay platform.

• Like 1