[Feature Request] Indicator if movie is already in library

AxelAxel3

AxelAxel3

So I have been scrolling through the upcoming movies/guide finding all the movies and shows I can to set it to record. We are loving it! However, when looking at all the upcoming movies, there is no way to tell if the movie is currently in my library or already scheduled to record at a different time or channel without having to search for the movie, which usually resets where I'm at.

It would be awesome if there was a visual indicator that this movie already exists in my library or already set to record on a different channel/time when looking at the Live TV movie view.

For example, attached is a screenshot from Independence Day: Resurgence on a premium HDHomeRun channel. From the screenshot, you cannot tell if I have already set it to record, if it exists in another library, or has already been recorded. However, upon searching, I found I had already recorded it a couple week ago. Would be awesome if there was a way to quickly see if it is already in the library in the Upcoming Movies view and the Movie Description view (two attached screenshots)

post-1176-0-26245500-1539177242_thumb.jpg

post-1176-0-03655900-1539177537_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darkstyrm

This is available in the settings for Series recordings but not for "one offs", eithrr movies or TV Shows.

It'd be a nice feature to have for sure.

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk