Videos from a library with "Display in home screen" unchecked appear in Continue Watching

mandalorian2
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

mandalorian2

I have a library of type "Home videos & photos" that I have unchecked "Display in home screen sections such as latest media and continue watching" in the display settings. However, on my SHIELD TV, videos that I haven't completed still appear in the Continue Watching section.

The setting does work for the latest video section.

Luke, is there a specific end-point for continue watching now that takes this setting into account or does the app have to manage it somehow?

I have a library of type "Home videos & photos" that I have unchecked "Display in home screen sections such as latest media and continue watching" in the display settings. However, on my SHIELD TV, videos that I haven't completed still appear in the Continue Watching section.

The setting does work for the latest video section.

Would appreciate a fix for this, too.

• 2 weeks later...
mandalorian2

Bump, also I checked and the functionality works fine to hide the partially watched items in the web interface, Windows Emby Theater, Xbox One, and even the regular Android versions on my Phone and Tablet. Only the Android TV version seems to have the issue. 

• Solution

Hi.  The version of the app that was just released (1.6.50) should fix this problem.

Thanks.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi.  The version of the app that was just released (1.6.50) should fix this problem.

Thanks.

Sorry for the late reply, but this issue is still present in the Roku client.