Xbox One Movie Search

phast930

phast930

I am having issues with my xbox one. I can log into the app and have no issues playing a movie if I scroll to the movie. But if I go to search I get a spinning circle indefinitely so I have no ability so search my movies to play them back on my xbox one.

If the spinning circle does go away there are no suggestions like the other apps and browsers and if I start typing I get no list of movies and it seems to freeze completely and I have to kill the xbox one app.

Any assistance is appreciated.

Hi, are you sure this is the log from the time frame of the search attempt? I do not see any search requests in this log. thanks !

phast930

I logged into my Xbox one. Opened emby went to search attempted to search. Blue circle finally went away but the app was locked up. Went to my windows 10 box downloaded the log file from the admin interface.

Is that not correct?

phast930

Ok here is a little update as well.

From the home screen if I go right to the magnifying glass and search for a movie it works as I would expect.

If I got into the movie Library and scroll to the magnifying glass to search I get a circle that spins indefinitely and changes colors red, blue etc. If I start typing there I may get 1 - 3 letters before the app freezes and I have to kill the app or shutoff my xbox one.

New log attached.

Log2.txt